Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

Gives you a sense of what Hell's going to be like, doesn't it? I sure don't want to go there. This probably just shows 0.1% of what horror it's going to be like. Terrifyingly good job.

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

Troll this, haters.

This is going to be rated as useless because obviously it's useless.
Great animation! Loved it, rated 5/5.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Best Minecraft humour I've seen

That squid won me over

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

FOR MUMMY !!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOL GREAT WORK!!! NICE SENSE OF CRUDE HUMOUR XD~~!!!!

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

HAHAHAHA LOL!!!! This is epic! Go Animate sucks ..

I made a video on Go Animate dissing the site just like this flash did, check it out, made me laugh.
Seriously ... It sucks so much, the voices sound like Microsoft Sam and everything!
You're a legend for making this video Harry Partridge! :P
http://goanimate.com/movie/09emCN9wfw Tg/1
I hope I don't get banned or anything for sharing that link because Newgrounds did say
Any attempt to promote an outside, ""unrelated"" website in this space will result in the deletion of your user account.
And my link is related to this subject so yeah :P
But anyway, legendary flash made by a legendary flash animator.
Keep the flashes coming Harry! :D

The Hair The Hair

I bet this will be counted as a (useless) review

It was rather weird, but it has a touch of sick humour in it. What you could have done was make this animation longer, with more things happening, such as him putting the eye back in but the hair is still stuck in his eye so he tries other "humorous things" that would make us laugh. I chuckled a little bit at this but not enough for me to count it as funny, sorry mate!
Now who bets that a 10 year old kid is going rage and on his cushy computer chair go "SDIOHOIEHPAWURQ309RU-A9UJR THIS REVIEW IS USELESS!" because they're all into sick humour and anything as small as this can trigger them having a spasm of laughter. BUT HEY, this video does have potential, keep making flash videos and you will get better Eric ;)

Ehrler responds:

Thank you, I definitely intend to get better.

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Well.

This is the best flash I have ever seen. Looking forward to the next one and this made me feel so emotional. Great work!