Unknown Travels Unknown Travels

A very good start, if you persist with making music - I could see you going very far :)
Although I would advise in getting better VSTs, while the ones you are using now aren't bad - you can tell they don't sound authentic etc. This is currently a problem I have :P The issue is that if you want High Quality Orchestral VSTs, they cost LOTS of money, and use a lot of internet to download.
Keep up the good work man, I enjoyed this piece! :)

Kunda responds:

thanks man! :D as of right now im not doing much with music. all i really do is mess around with the samples that i have haha. but thank you for your input :D

depending how things go.... i might make some more but for now im just kinda busy.

Hopelessly Swimming Hopelessly Swimming

One word.

Amazing.

Shenanigans Shenanigans

This is great, thanks for putting the good effort into this :)
Have you ever watched a series on YouTube called 'Arby 'n' the Chief'? I'm making a toy series kinda like it but it's not like it at the same time XD The only similarities is that the characters are toys I guess XD
ANYWAY!
Thanks again for this, I'll make sure to give credit and I'll even link you the first episode I use it in :)

Steadd responds:

Hey, I'm glad you liked it! I haven't heard of that but I look forward your series! :)

Return to (rough demo) Return to (rough demo)

Feedback is so rare these days on Newgrounds.
Anyway, this is beautiful. I love it! You don't mind if I use it? I plan on making a live action series but with toys (in the same taste as "The Arby'n'Chief" from DigitalPhear, but of course - different so it's not copying it.
Some constructive feedback now .. haha, the build up was nice and it has a nice simple feel to this piece - but I couldn't hear the choir because it was pushed back by the orchestra. I did hear them a bit and enjoyed hearing them but I feel that they would have a more powerful impact if they were just a bit louder to share the spotlight with the orchestra. All in all - this is very well done! If I may ask, what VSTs are you using for this and what AudioWorkShop as well?

A Long Way Home A Long Way Home

This is beautiful man. Enough said.

etherealwinds responds:

Festival (To the Moon V.) Festival (To the Moon V.)

I love it. It's got this sort of aura around it. A bit repetitive but considering you don't have the full version of FLStudios I'd imagine you're quite new to making music or just experimenting etc with different styles and such? Either way I loved it and hope you don't give up on making music. It's hard to get attention and an audience and I hope you get much better at this and make much more songs in future.
Stay happy, stay strong and stay awesome!

Bitter Rivalry v2 Bitter Rivalry v2

Sounds good for a 2D boss fight. :)

yeajimmiboi responds:

Thanks dude! Its not finished yet :)

Executor Executor

Wow, this is really epic and has a great persona to it that I like!
It tells a story and takes you on a journey, thank you for the great experience :)
Reminds me of the Mass Effect soundtrack (what sound effects are used, not the way it sounds)

IglicaV responds:

Thank you very much! I always appreciate a comment like yours, It makes composing so much more satysfying : )

Welcome to the Future Welcome to the Future

This is nice! love it :)

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Thanks!

Orchestral Rock :DDDDD Orchestral Rock :DDDDD

Dude, this is amazing!
Don't mind messaging me links to the VSTs you got? ;D

tigger888 responds: